Thursday, October 22, 2009

Can't view web page my computer?

I have made a few webpages on geocities.com, and for some reason, I can%26#039;t view them from my, or my fiance%26#039;s, computer. Other people tell me that they can access the pages. My fiance also cannot access the pages from work. Is there something i can do with my computer to remedy this?



Funny thing is, we are currently in Ireland. I have no problem viewing the pages in New York, and those who have viewed the pages are also in the United States. Is it just Ireland?



Can%26#039;t view web page my computer?





I don%26#039;t think the reason is because you are in Ireland. Web pages should be able to be viewed from anywhere in the world that has an internet connection. I find it hard to believe that you can%26#039;t view your website. is it possible you just typed the address wrong? Can your friends in the US still view the web page? Is the website completely unreachable, or are some things just missing.Did you make the website on a different computer then the one ur using now?



Im not entirely certain, but Im guessing that when making the website, you somehow linked or saved a file or two onto your computer, instead of uploading everything to geocities.



hope that helps!



Can%26#039;t view web page my computer?



thats most likely the problem. you being in ireland. did you make the pages in new york? if so i would think thats the cause. if you made them in ireland, then you should probably look for a number you can call for customer support on geocities and tell them about the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive