Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm looking for a Forex predictor software but can't find a web page that compares them...

I%26#039;ve got a pushy salesman after me wanting me to buy a $3000 software %26quot;VantagePoint%26quot; at Tradertech.com. Does anyone have any comments on this software? Outside of there own web site I can barely find it listed anywhere else. What I%26#039;d really like is a web site that lists the best software and has a review or check box of it%26#039;s features. Can you please help me before Mr. Happy/Helpful salesman calls me Monday morning? PLEASE! I%26#039;M DESPERATE! I%26#039;ve spent 15 hours researching and I know nothing more than when I started. Also if there is some terrible or virus software out there, please let me know. I know it%26#039;s a lot of questions. If you can answer just one area that would be great



I%26#039;m looking for a Forex predictor software but can%26#039;t find a web page that compares them...?





Please do not waste your money on foolish software......you do not need to spend $3000 to learn how to trade in the Forex market.



I would be happy to help you ....for nothing! I hate seeing people get ripped off.



Paul



I%26#039;m looking for a Forex predictor software but can%26#039;t find a web page that compares them...?



For other consideration, please visit http://theclickinfo.com/usa_forex/



Other Replys:Rather than Forex, Try here



http://www.sift-user-manual.blogspot.com...



Other Replys:I ran across this site and it has some forex information you might want to check it out.Not sure if it has what your looking for,



Other Replys:Hi,



Many products out there.



I encourage you to visit this website:



http://www.forex-signals-4u.com



I use the services and the results are great.



This is what you%26#039;re looking for isn%26#039;t it?



Winning Signals.



Farid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive