Friday, October 30, 2009

How can I get rid of www.msn.com as my home web page in my browser?

I have changed the page in the internet options to yahoo.com but when I reboot, I still have msn.com.



How can I get rid of www.msn.com as my home web page in my browser?





follow my answer, select tools in the menu bar above then go for internet option



in there the first row is where u change and put your prefer web page as your home page ^.^



How can I get rid of www.msn.com as my home web page in my browser?



You can go to a nother web sit and pick it Report It



Other Replys:Click file at the top then click open type in the new web address you want to be your homepage then hit okay then It will happen!



Other Replys:Edit your browser preferences, in Starter Page, also check for any kind of software like MSN Messenger or something like that , maybe an external program sets that page as default every time you start your web browser



Other Replys:If you have a windows system and have Internet explorer



go to tools on the top of the window in your internet explorer and go to internet options and on the top of the window that opens highlight the address and type what you want your homepage to be.



Other Replys:Click the tools button at the top of your browser and go into internet options. There you can put in the page you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive