Thursday, October 22, 2009

How do I disable the caps lock key so it doesn't bring up a new web page.?

Every time I press the cap lock key it connects me to my home page. How do I disable or disconnect it.



please and thank youo.



How do I disable the caps lock key so it doesn%26#039;t bring up a new web page.?





Unless you%26#039;ve programmed your caps lock key to do this, then you have a virus. If you%26#039;ve done a full sytem scan and it isn%26#039;t being detected, you may wish to get better anti virus software. You can download Norton Anti Virus from Limewire.com - follow the directions in the .txt file to get it registered.



I%26#039;d also run msconfig and check the Services and Startup tabs for programs (other than Microsoft) and deselect them - you%26#039;ll have to restart your PC each time you deselect one, but you should be able to identify which one is causing the problem.



How do I disable the caps lock key so it doesn%26#039;t bring up a new web page.?



You must have a hot key programmed, does this happen in any program, or just IE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive