Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I get my local cable TV listings on My Yahoo Page with out going to a diffrent web page?

Right now it is only 10 chanles that show up on My Yahoo page



How can I get my local cable TV listings on My Yahoo Page with out going to a diffrent web page?





On your My Yahoo page, click on the edit link in the top right corner of the TV Listings section then click on Edit Content from the dropdown menu that displayed. Make sure that your correct cable provider is selected. You should see a list of available channels as well as a list of Your Choices. You can select all the available channels to display or only the ones in which you are interested. The section below allows you select how many of those display on your My Yahoo page. You can opt to display all of the channels. Once you have made your selections and clicked on Finished, the next time you display your My Yahoo page, it should show all the channels you selected. You may want to try to refresh the page just to make sure it has the latest version that reflects your selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive