Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I determine the amount of time it will take to develop a web page?

I am a beginner web site developer and I have a client now that wants to me to do a clothing website where the user can buy clothes online.



Is there a way I can estimate the time it will take to develop this website.



Once I have that information I can then multiply the estimation with how much I will work an hour.



Thanks to anyone who answers this I really appreciate it!



How can I determine the amount of time it will take to develop a web page?





experience is the only way i know of.



How can I determine the amount of time it will take to develop a web page?



Your not exactly making this easy here lol??? How many web pages? Are they simple HTML or do you want JAVA and flash features?? Do you have to insert all the products, pictures and detailed descriptions.. Usually when I%26#039;m making a site it takes me %26gt;10 days of 8 hours/day however my clients usually want at least 10 pages and also want their customers to be able to pay by credit card, a company E-Mail server, Newsletter and much more... I would say for a simple one a few days max. A good Eshop would take me at least a week of full time work..If you need any help with anything give me a shout and I%26#039;ll see if I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive