Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why can't i log onto www.myspace.com? evertime i try to the web page says an error has occured?

when i type in %26#039;%26#039;www.myspace.com%26#039;%26#039; in the address bar, it loads fully but then says %26quot;an error has occured and the page cannot be displayed. Friends of mine can get onto their accounts by the homepage but i can%26#039;t. I asked a friend if they would sign on as me to make sure it wasn%26#039;t my computer and it said the same thing, now she can%26#039;t get onto hers either. Is it some sort of virus that my account has or is it something else...



Why can%26#039;t i log onto www.myspace.com? evertime i try to the web page says an error has occured?





so i fixed my problem about mysapce... i went to my browser (internet explr) - then go to tools - then internet options - then delete your cookies and delete files ... and i was able to open my mysapce again ... =)



Why can%26#039;t i log onto www.myspace.com? evertime i try to the web page says an error has occured?



It says the same thing to me. But sorry i can%26#039;t be of anymore help.



Other Replys:Im sry I dont realy have an answer..Cause mine has done the exact same thing...And I dont know why..Every1 else can get on theres but I cant..And I can go and anything else but just not my myspace...=[[ So I got so tired of it I made an xanga page lastnight l0l....Even tho those things are 4359083 yrs. old l0l...But Oh wells l0l...But if any1 finds out why myspace isnt working msg me....



Other Replys:yes theres a very damn URL BLOCKER virus, and no one has the cure yet, we all have to wait it out, until those virus guys find the problem...



if u try http://unfilterme.com then type in myspace.com where it asks for the address it works!!!!! but dont type in ur password or username i wouldnt trust it...



Other Replys:I have been having the same issue. I have not been able to log in since Friday the 4th. I%26#039;ve tried at home and here at work.



Other Replys:I got it!!! Had the same problem for 4 days.



I just cleaned out my cookies and now it is working just fine!



Other Replys:I have the same problem. It started 2 days ago. The site might just be having some problems. I%26#039;d just wait it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive