Thursday, October 22, 2009

Every time i try to open a webpage.I get internet explorer can not display this web page.I click ref

every time i try and open a webpage .I get internet explorer cannot display this webpage,then i refresh page and it opens.



Every time i try to open a webpage.I get internet explorer can not display this web page.I click refresh then?





things that u need to do.. for IE



click tools



click internet options



on the general tab,click delete cookies u will be prompted a box click ok.. click delete files put a check mark on delete offline content and click ok..



click clear history (days of history should be 0 days)



on the content tab



click apply if not grade out and click ok



relaunch IE and try to surf..



hope this would help



Every time i try to open a webpage.I get internet explorer can not display this web page.I click refresh then?



How are you on yahoo answers?



Other Replys:I would suggest to delete temporary internet files/cookies/browsing history etc also down on your bottom taskbar (the one with your clock on it) you should see an icon that looks like 2 computer screens right click on that %26amp; choose the repair option that will make your PC go %26amp; order a new IP address %26amp; clear cache etc it usually always works for me another option I use when IE is playing up I use a different browser Mozilla Firefox is awesome http://en.www.mozilla.com/en/ hope it helps you good luck xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive