Friday, October 30, 2009

I want to ask you that if it is possible to forward our web page when people ask you about islam or

I am working in a publishing company. all of our books are available on the net.they are free on the net. the books include detailed islamic information, in Turkey 30.000 people and all around world 90.000 people visit our web site in a day. We are a non-profit organization so that we want to forward all our informations to everyone. our web site is www.harunyahya.com



I want to ask you that if it is possible to forward our web page when people ask you about islam or religion?





One way you could get a link to your website is to put it in your personal information profile. When you answer questions, you can give the link as part of your answer also. For example, if you click on my yahoo name, you can go to my personal information. There you will see my website address. Also, as an example, I will put my website address in the box below, and you can directly click on it.



So you can do the same thing.



I want to ask you that if it is possible to forward our web page when people ask you about islam or religion?



Yahoo! Answers is not intended as a place for individuals to solicited others to promote one%26#039;s own websites.



Other Replys:Nah. Looks like religious propaganda to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive