Saturday, October 24, 2009

I have a cable modem and for some reason I cannot access the Yahoo web page.What can I do to use Yah

The Yahoo page will come up on the screen but it will not let me %26quot;click%26quot; on anything!! I have tried running a virus scan, deleting temp. int. files, and defrag. but nothing so far has worked. This happened before and it seems like after I deleted temp. int. files it started working. Maybe a coincidence...



I have a cable modem and for some reason I cannot access the Yahoo web page.What can I do to use Yahoo?





Is your hard drive full? That could be it, or do you have cookies enabled? I have my cookies setting at medium-high. The Yahoo! sites must have cookies enabled.



I have a cable modem and for some reason I cannot access the Yahoo web page.What can I do to use Yahoo?



Are you using Internet Explorer? I wound%26#039;t use it, full of security flaws. Use Mozilla FireFox and your problems will be solved.



Other Replys:In your browser, click on Tools -%26gt; Internet Options -%26gt; Advance tab and click on Restore Defaults. See if that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive