Saturday, October 24, 2009

Im starting a small buisness and need to know how to make or setup my own web page i will be selling

favors, i also have a moblie dj to do weddings so is there a free web thingy i can do to see if this works out for me??? all your tips and help would be appreciated



Im starting a small buisness and need to know how to make or setup my own web page i will be selling wedding?





Check out http://tymes90.googlepages.com/home there is a great article on starting your own internet business. Make sure you check out the links in the article there are some great web hosts that have a free website building software along with a free domain name.



Good Luck



Im starting a small buisness and need to know how to make or setup my own web page i will be selling wedding?



If it is a high-quality webpage, with great support, high tech product, and a money back gaurantee, go to:



low-cost-stock-recommendations



.com



Click on the %26quot;About This Site%26quot; Button at the bottom of the Navigation bar



This is not my site. This is where I came across the product.



I am personally using the product now, and it is even better than the elderly lady says in her endorsement.



It is easy, great support and it allows me to do what I am interested in. I Love it !



Check it out



Other Replys:When I was hand designing my own shop it was in tense. I was using HTML and as I was designing it I realised I was going to need a shopping cart and I had no clue as how to design it.



While searching to find out how to code a shopping cart. I came across http://www.vstore.ca/



Its a great site and lets you create from templates and will have every things you need, and is easy to understand. I was very pleased with it.



Other Replys:If you want a good professional looking functional web site the odds are you will need to hire a hosting company. When I started my guided fishing business I was going to use the cheap and free sites but they wouldn%26#039;t preform to the standards I needed.



I use Heritage Web Design



They have a small business rates and packages. I use a seven page package which costs $600.00 a year and is worth every dime. They will design your site to your specifications, use photos you supply, you get a web editor so you can change text add pictures and add links to your site whenever you need to yourself. Their designers and tech support is top notch. The best part of dealing with this company is they treat your small business no different than the big corporations.



The link below will take you to their portfolio



http://www.heritagewebdesign.com/MSN/por...



My web site is listed on this page or if you%26#039;d like to see my site, my address is www.acmedamfishing.com



But be aware, owning a web site doesn%26#039;t mean you will rank high on google or other search engines. That takes alot of work and research. It took me 2 years to get a page rank of 3 and get the right link exchanges. As an example; when I%26#039;d did a google search I%26#039;d come up on page 40. Now when I enter those same key words I come up on the first to fourth page depending on the search engine I use to do the search.



Good luck with your endevour



Other Replys:I don%26#039;t know about free web except free blog like blogger, wordpress. But you can take alook at the step by step web setup here http://www.beginner-internet-business.co...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive