Friday, October 30, 2009

How do I position a picture on the left top hand of a web-page?

I have built a website and the picture is at the bottom center of the page. This was a pre built template. I need the picture at the top left-hand side. I use notepad to edit. I have CSS and Javascripts so any help would be appreciated.



How do I position a picture on the left top hand of a web-page?





Very easy just put the code at top of the page



%26lt;img src=%26quot;picture.jpg%26quot; align=%26quot;left%26quot; border=%26quot;0%26quot; hspace=%26quot;0%26quot; width=%26quot;X%26quot; height=%26quot;Y%26quot;%26gt;



Use the above with your own X, Y values for your picture and then just continue your own text below.



Might be better to use a %26lt;p%26gt; (for paragraph) before the image just to keep everything together. And a new %26lt;p%26gt; for each paragraph afterwards.



How do I position a picture on the left top hand of a web-page?



Ok you%26#039;re lucky girl cos this is my job ....



If you want to change the position to any where top or left or right



There is tow way ...ex



%26lt;img src=%26quot;you%26#039;re imge%26quot; align=%26quot;center or Right or Left %26quot;%26gt;



This is first type ...



2- You can to use %26lt;div%26gt; .... ex



%26lt;div align=%26quot;center or right ro left as you like %26quot;%26gt;The imge Cod%26lt;/div%26gt;



That all what you need it if you want to change the position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive