Saturday, October 24, 2009

How on earth am I supposed to add a join button to my groups on my 360 web page?

I am trying to add a join button to my webpage and a subscribe button as well. It told me to cut and paste the code to my page but I don%26#039;t know where exactly to put it on the page. I tried to do what it said to do but I couldn%26#039;t find where it told me to put the code. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



How on earth am I supposed to add a join button to my groups on my 360 web page?





There is a series of Yahoo! 360 help pages located at http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/360/. If you cannot ifnd the answer to your question in that section, click on the %26#039;Contact Customer Care%26#039; button on the bottom of any question/answer page, fill out the page that loads, and click %26#039;Send%26#039; to escalate this issue to the Yahoo! 360 customer care team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive