Saturday, October 24, 2009

What can I do to be able to read the entire width of the web page without having to slide the bar at

When I am reading my e-mail or anything else on my computer I can never read the entire line unless I use the slider bar at the bottom to move the page to the left, which means I am moving the slider bar to the right. My question is, what can I do to correct this, do I go to the control panel? Settings? Tools? Can someone help me on this one?



What can I do to be able to read the entire width of the web page without having to slide the bar at bottom?





if you want to widen your viewing,, go to view,, click on tool bars,, eliminate some of the tool bars showing and you can determine what is the best for you,, then once youve decided,, click lock the tool bars and they will stay like that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive