Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is there a way to find out who is creating a fake 360 web page to harrass me?

I have a 360 web site and I am constantly being harrassed by someone who has created a %26quot;fake profile%26quot; solely for that purpose. Is there a way to find out who is doing it?



Is there a way to find out who is creating a fake 360 web page to harrass me?





I don%26#039;t think there%26#039;s a way to trace who is the originator because anybody could make a Yahoo ID with fake profiles and fake info and same goes with fake 360 profile. I think all you could do it change your setting, for quick comments allow only friends to post comments, and in your blog setting allow only those people connected to you to see your entry and comment on it too. Before you accept an invitations to be part of someones network, check first the profile of that person and the friends he has on his network, don%26#039;t just accept any invitation without checking on them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive