Thursday, October 22, 2009

All web pages are available to me except yahoo home page.?

When trying to access I get the message as if I didnt have an established ISP, yet all other pages I can access. This just happened this past week. I ran spy bot, updated windows and cant find anything wrong at all. I did notice when I try to access it at times it shows accessing a certain IP address and other times the info bar at the bottom shows it is just trying to access yahoo.com URL.



All web pages are available to me except yahoo home page.?





I have been having problems with yahoo for about a month. I think they just can%26#039;t handle the amount of people on there site. Yahoo comes up maybe 50% of the time - this is at home and work - so I think it is Yahoos problem.



All web pages are available to me except yahoo home page.?



Do you have your comp. to accept the cookies from Yahoo? if not then the page won%26#039;t load



Other Replys:try typing in just yahoo.com dont put www. i had the same problem or u have to synchronize u do that by going to tools and then press on synchronize .or clik on the right hand of the mouse and press on add new desktop item and type www.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive