Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Can any web-page designer help me with this problem?

I want to create a navigation bar for creating topics, but I do not want to use frames. How can I create a navigation bar that is common for all the pages? If any time I want to add a new topic it should be available in all the pages.



Can any web-page designer help me with this problem?





you%26#039;re using what flash? just set start and stop it on the timeline and change the content further down the time



Can any web-page designer help me with this problem?



try java



Other Replys:use CSS layouts dude



It will be easier for you.



check out this link



http://www.saila.com/usage/layouts/



Other Replys:use ASP. and try to use include files(.inc)



%26lt;!--#include file=%26quot;filename.inc%26quot;--%26gt;



Write this statement in all of your ASP web pages.



Any change you will make in the .inc file will be refected on all the pages of your website.



Other Replys:make a navigation page and include that page in every page



%26lt;!-- #include file=%26quot;filename%26quot; --%26gt;



like that



Other Replys:the code for your problem you get in



http://www.dynamicdrive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive