Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My web page fonts are extremely small. How can I make them bigger?

My sister redownloaded Yahoo! Messenger and it changed our internet explorer pages, too. The font is so small, you can barely read them. I%26#039;ve tried to make them bigger but the options only allow me to change the type of writing, not the size. What else can I do? Someone please help!



My web page fonts are extremely small. How can I make them bigger?





Go to view. Select text size, and make it the size you like the best.



My web page fonts are extremely small. How can I make them bigger?



Hit VIEW then TEXT SIZE and pick one you like



Other Replys:go to the view categorie on your toolbar and down to text size and see if that helps you out any.



Other Replys:That%26#039;s almost certainly due to resetting the View size in your browser. In Internet Explorer, go to the View menu, then Text Size. No way installing Yahoo! Messenger could affect your browser.



Other Replys:Bar Menu...Option View...Option Text Size...there you will options to resize your browser font size =)



Other Replys:IF you have a Mouse with a Roller.......



Press the %26quot;CTRL%26quot; Key (keep it pressed) and Move the Roller front to back, or viceversa...It will resize the fonts on any website viewed with Internet Explorer :)



Other Replys:your desktop properties has been changed too. Try to check the area screen of your video properties, usually it sets 800x600 or 1024x768 it might be well adjusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive