Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'd like to make a free web sight or page . How can I get a free web sight or web page and free

www.freewebs.com =)



It works great.



I%26#039;d like to make a free web sight or page . How can I get a free web sight or web page and free hosting?





Building a ZERO cost website?



It can be done....



If you wish to have a professional shared hosting quality in a free hosting package, come and host with 000webhost.uni.cc and experience the best service you can get absolutelly free.



Founded in December 2006, 000webhost.uni.cc has a trusted free hosting members base of over 60,000 members and still counting! Offering professional quality hosting, support, uptime and reliability, we have a great community of webmasters, you%26#039;d love to be a part of!



Register now and get it all free:



*** 250 MB of disk space



*** 100 GB of data transfer



*** PHP and MySQL support with no restrictions



*** cPanel control panel



*** Absolutelly no advertising!



This is Just Hosting But;



To really Build a WebSite at ZERO COST



Visit my Blog http://zerocostwebsite.blogspot.com/



Your complete source of freebies for you to have a 100% ZERO cost Website



I%26#039;d like to make a free web sight or page . How can I get a free web sight or web page and free hosting?



I know this isn%26#039;t an answer to your question but you might find it insightful.



I own a web hosting company, eVentureBiz, and I wrote a blog article about the drawbacks of free web hosting.



...just thought you might like to read it.



John



http://eventurebiz.com/blog/8-drawbacks-...



Other Replys:Hi,



I would recommend IX webhosting.It%26#039;s very cheap and very reliable.Check it out here:



http://top50webhosting.notlong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive