Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I have a old web page i've for a while why ican't get to that web page my web page is will

I would like to keep my old and new email address and to be able to retrieve my email how may i do that or if i can combine the two



I have a old web page i%26#039;ve for a while why ican%26#039;t get to that web page my web page is willetta_curtis@yahoo.co





IDK



I have a old web page i%26#039;ve for a while why ican%26#039;t get to that web page my web page is willetta_curtis@yahoo.co



thats not a web-page thats an email addy. And you can set up one of the email accounts to retrieve your other email, it in the options on yahoo mail



Other Replys:Click mail at the top of the page. If you%26#039;re not logged in under that name log out and log in using that name and the appropriate password.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive