Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Printing web page?

my printer is connected but when i want to print it keeps asking to instal printer whats is wrong



Printing web page?





You need to install the printer Driver.



It will be on the disk that came with the printer.



OR



You need to set your printer as the default printer.



Open Control Panel. Go to the printer Icon and double click on it. You should see your printer listed there. If it is NOT listed you need to install the driver. If it IS listed there make sure it is default. It will have a Black Tick on the Icon. If the Tic is on something else, RIGHT Click on your printer and select MAKE Default.



Printing web page?



I had a similiar problem before. Not only I had to uninstall the printer program, I had to look at the Start menu, the OS (C:) driver, and the Programs %26amp; Features to make sure the program Was un-installed. Then I put the printer program disk in and reinstall the printer.You do have the printer installation disk , yes? I cannot tell you what was wrong, but I have no problem since then.



Other Replys:Make sure printer cable connected properly and confirm printer driver installed or not

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive