Sunday, May 23, 2010

Where Can I find a Message Board Creator for my bands web page?

I would like to create something half way original something that anyone can just come in a comment on- I%26#039;m not that experienced on web design however I am slightly familiar with html. any how I%26#039;m using blue host.com for my design and they do not assist you in construction of your site- also if anyone is willing to help me more- I would love to find some software that is a little easier to operate however versitile so that I can create flash and add cool designs, links, play audio and all that cool stuff for a heavy metal band _ Thankx to anyone that can help!



Where Can I find a Message Board Creator for my bands web page?





PhpBB is a great message board system that you can customise yourself:



http://www.phpbb.com/



Where Can I find a Message Board Creator for my bands web page?



that and more here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive