Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I find free sights to post my busniess web page?

Can I get my new business web sight posted for free on seach engines. Where are they and how do I do it?



How do I find free sights to post my busniess web page?





Search engines use crawlers that rate your %26quot;meta-content%26quot;. You%26#039;ve probably heard the term meta tags. The better your meta-tags and the better it matches your content, the better your rating will be (so I%26#039;ve been told but I%26#039;m NOT a meta-tags expert). There are some things that can get you in trouble with the %26quot;system%26quot;.



The best links are ones that are %26quot;one sided%26quot;...meaning they link to you but you don%26#039;t link to them (again, so I%26#039;ve heard and tried and it seems to work for me). You could write articles and submit them for free...that would get your link out there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive