Sunday, May 23, 2010

Know of any good PHP scripts for extracting keywords from a web page?

I have a web development project I%26#039;m working on that this will help with.



Know of any good PHP scripts for extracting keywords from a web page?





Robots.txt



// F-off U Spamer!!



User-agent: *



Disallow: *



Know of any good PHP scripts for extracting keywords from a web page?



Online keyword research tool help you select keyword and research keyword for internet marketing or SEO (Search Engine Optimization), You can find how many search times last month on internet for your keywords and get a keyword list. Deep analyze option can help you find all combined keywords and search times. The keyword list and research report can be downloaded as CSV format. Now include Related Keyword Generator. Data source is come from Overture and Google Adword.



Order PHP Script Source Code Online



Other Replys:Well, I actually have one...but it%26#039;s not very good in the way that it has a source at the place I downloaded it from, and therefore, if I delete the link back to them...they can trace that.



So here%26#039;s what I%26#039;d do:



go to dynamicdrive.com and ask this same question in the forums: they%26#039;re the best forums around.



Good luck!



And, hey...if you find out anything good, drop me a line...I need the same thing...cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive