Sunday, May 23, 2010

Im trying to get the word out about my web sight,Were looking for a birth mother. web page family4ur

We ar looking for a birth mother.The cost of adoption is scarry threw agencys and mostly unjustably so.So we have taken finding a birth mother into our own hands.Please look at our web sight and tell me what you think , family4urbaby.com



Im trying to get the word out about my web sight,Were looking for a birth mother. web page family4urbaby.com?





I like it (although pushing the home button it doesn%26#039;t go anywhere). I hope you get the baby you are looking for. Good luck



Im trying to get the word out about my web sight,Were looking for a birth mother. web page family4urbaby.com?



You have alot of miss spellings. Some of the information is hard to understand due to improper placing, and lack of punctuation. Look over it thoroughly and rewrite what needs to be. I.E. you%26#039;ve spelled aunt as ant. Meaning a family members title has now been described as an insect. Just trying to be help full, I would be very critical to the adoptive parents before considering letting them take such a part as raising my child. These are flaws that will make the woman wonder if you%26#039;re the right people.



Other Replys:I%26#039;m not thrilled about crapping on something so emotional, but -- %26quot;I have insufficent funds for an agency, several children already, and am unable to spell well enough to provide meaningful education at home%26quot; is not a great sell for a birth mother.



You%26#039;ve even misspelled the URL (%26#039;ur%26#039;? The usual abbreviation of %26#039;your%26#039; is %26#039;yr%26#039;), the city you were born in, and your dog%26#039;s name, unless he is in fact this sort of tot:



http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tatter



rather than the potato sort.



Other Replys:I am a Waiting Parent going through an agency in Bethesda Maryland. I visited your website, and I think it is really nice. A lot of thought went in to it, and the music is pleasant as well as the design, pictures and autobiography. I wish you luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive