Sunday, May 23, 2010

Trying to find celeb pics to put on my myspace page but I cant find a web page that has lots of pics

Where can I got to copy and paste celeb pics for my myspace page?



Trying to find celeb pics to put on my myspace page but I cant find a web page that has lots of pics.?





Go to yahoo%26#039;s image search page. Type in the celebrity name you want. Press enter.



Trying to find celeb pics to put on my myspace page but I cant find a web page that has lots of pics.?



u can go to google and then in the search box you type in the celebrities name...%26amp; TADA!! lol



Other Replys:you can do it yourself by copying a picture



-save it to %26quot;picture%26quot; on yer computer



-download it into photobucket



- then copy the location of the image and put it on yer-space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive