Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I delete the history on the mywebsearch at top? Not yahoo web page search.I have tried intern

At the very top of the page my computer has a little box that states mywebsearch. I have type some sites that I visit but I can%26#039;t delete it I have tried Tool-Internet Option-Clear History but it is still there if I press the letter of the site I visit. Not Yahoo Home Page Search window I know how to do it now. How do I delete my history from that window?



How do I delete the history on the mywebsearch at top? Not yahoo web page search.I have tried internet option.





Dude, it%26#039;s NOT the %26quot;Clear History%26quot; button you want. Read ALL the steps below CAREFULLY this time...



If you have Internet Explorer as your browser, you may stop the search history from being generated by following the instructions below:



1. Select the the %26#039;Tools%26#039; menu in Internet Explorer.



2. Select %26#039;Internet Options%26#039;, then select the %26#039;Content%26#039; tab.



3. Under Personal information, click on the %26#039;AutoComplete%26#039; box.



On the AutoComplete Settings window you can click the %26#039;Clear Forms%26#039; box to delete your current history, or you can uncheck the Forms box to permanently stop the generation of the search history.



How do I delete the history on the mywebsearch at top? Not yahoo web page search.I have tried internet option.



Thanks a ton buddy.This was a big headache for me. I%26#039;d like to get in touch with you for any other problems that I may face in future, only if you agree. My email address is dhingraishwar@yahoo.com Report It



Other Replys:have you deleted the cookies and the of line files, along with the clear history,



Other Replys:Why would you want to use spyware on your computer anyways?



Here is a tool to help you remove it:



http://www.spywareremove.com/removeMyWeb...



Other Replys:MyWebSearch is spyware that masks itself as a web browser toolbar program. Go to Add/Remove Programs in your Control Panel and uninstall the program. Also, I would suggest downloading and running a spyware program on your computer. Two good (and free) ones would be Spybot and/or Ad-aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive